Friday, August 25, 2006

Last Lunch at Work with my Fellow Burger Enthusiasts

25 August 2006-
Beale Street Bar and Grill:
133 Beale Street at Mission Street (SOMA/Financial District) in San Francisco
http://www.bealestreetsf.com/
Cost: $6.25 (bacon cheeseburger, includes fries)

Image Source: blogger's own

Image Source: blogger's own

It was the final lunch with coworkers of my job of the past five years. Twelve other coworkers (fellow burger enthusiasts) treated me to Beale Street Bar and Grill (my consistent favorite within a 2 block radius from work). Everyone ordered burgers, which really pleased my enthusiasm. Actually, the sight brought tears to my eyes.

They're the best coworkers (fellow burger enthusiasts) a burger blogger could ever hope for. I will miss them all dearly.

No comments: