Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Greasy, Chewy, Crispy and Tasty

22 January 2008-
Yes, Burgers and Malts:
1 Market Plaza in San Francisco
Cost: $5.69 (bacon cheeseburger, fries extra)

Image Source: blogger's own

Yes, Burgers and Malts was recommended to me recently, as a favorite "fix" from another burger enthusiast, so I got my burger posse to accompany me on this particular survey at 1 Market Plaza food court in downtown SF.

Verdict: Quite a burger, and the fries are exceptional. There's no grilling preference, but there are a variety of burger combos to choose from. The bread is a high quality roll, which is quite chewy and tasty. Think: greasy, chewy, crispy and tasty.

2 comments:

Kris McCracken said...

I am so very, very hungry right now.

Your sir, are one very driven fellow, and I take my hat off to you in deference!

Unknown said...

Too bad this place has closed. Their french fries were fresh cut throughout the day, and the onion rings were excellent, too. Their veggie burger was a basic gardenburger (the original, not the Boca clone) which was never overcooked and was very satisfying with the fresh fixins.